With over 20 years in journalism including a decade running an opinion section for a major national publication, I know how to craft a compelling argument and what pitfalls will doom you. I have written and edited thousands of opinion pieces; I’ve rejected many times that number. My career as a reporter, editor and opinionator has made me a quick study ready to swiftly write forceful copy.
I can help you with:
- Op-eds and letters to the editor
- Shorter-form content for thought-leadership on a variety of platforms
- Longer essays, white papers and reports
- Editorial consulting services, including line- and copy-editing
- Strategic editorial consulting, including op-ed placement
- Training your team on how to write persuasive op-eds
The information age has put a premium on effectively using the written word, whether it’s for readers, viewers or listeners. But a profusion of opportunities has created a surfeit of background noise. You need support and insight to cut through it.
You’ve got the story; let me help you find the words to tell it.
Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org and follow me on Twitter at @rschles.
See my full LinkedIn profile here.